Established in Wymondham for over 100 years, we provide a friendly and comprehensive pet care service with modern equipment and facilities.
Our own vets and nurses are on call 24 hours a day, every day of the year for accident and emergency cases, so you can depend on us to be there when you need us most. We are committed to providing an excellent healthcare and advice service for all your companion animals and family pets.
- Routine surgical procedures and emergency procedures are catered for in our comprehensive surgical system including neutering, fractures and other orthopaedic procedures and soft tissue surgery. This is aided by our digital x-ray facility and ultrasound.
- On site lab tests with blood screening available same day.
- Separate ward areas for dogs and cats with under floor heating, glass doors and a walk-in cage for large dogs.
- Early reception of puppies and kittens for vaccination and advice on bonding and life management. Post purchase examination is encouraged.
- We welcome all pets; rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, hamsters, gerbils, ferrets, cage birds and tortoises are very welcome.
- Routine X-ray screening for congenital conditions.
- Pet passports and exports.
- Regular preventative health checks are encouraged.
- Dedicated dental station.
- Piped oxygen to all work stations and automatic scavaging.
- Emergency oxygen therapy in both cat and dog wards.